Asbestos Audit Report is prepared by the professional who has a vast experience in making of such reports. This report is prepared only by the specialist as this report requires a lot of knowledge of this field and lots of experience. At Building And Pest Inspection Melbourne all our inspectors are completely trained and have complete knowledge of the field who can easily and effectively conduct your asbestos audit report.
This report is conducted to find out the amount of materials that contain asbestos stating the condition of the materials at that time. And the inspector also guides the clients on control of the asbestos materials and explains all the damage that is caused because of them. This report is signed by the owner of the property or the one who hires the inspector and the signature of the inspector himself who is conducting the inspection.
Not only on places but asbestos is found in all the materials of home in which the possibility of asbestos is. All the needed suggestions are given to the client in regards to the rectification of damages done by them. The report is presented to client within 24 hours of the inspection and all the necessary details are given to the client and necessary suggestions are as well given to the client. Reports come in a very simple language making it easier for clients to understand the content.
Following is the process of asbestos audit inspection:
- The inspection process: The process is carried out by the trained and licensed professional and each type of floor is inspected with different type of assistance.
- All the materials suspected to have materials are examined: All the materials in which the inspector doubts of having asbestos are sent for examination purpose and proper check on that is conducted.
- Result of inspection: After the inspection of the materials results are handed over to the clients that contain all the samples and survey details.
- Registration of asbestos and material reports: All these details are mentioned in the final asbestos audit report by the inspector who conducts the report.
- Planning by management for asbestos: Necessary steps are taken by management if any asbestos are found during the inspection.
Melbourne for Asbestos inspection report we are ready to work in all areas of Melbourne.